All Battlefield 1 information provided by EA, for more information please visit original source at ea.com.
“Join forces with the Russian army, including the Women’s Battalion of Death represented by the Scout class. Play as the largest army in the world on the largest front of WW1. In the Name of the Tsar features:
- 11 Russian-themed weapons including the Mosin-Nagant M91, together with new melee weapons, and the Russian Standard 1912 grenade.
- New Vehicles: Pilot the massive Ilya-Muromets Heavy Bomber, wield the amped-up firepower of the Putilov-Garford Heavy Armored Car, and spawn strategically on the Y-Lighter Landing Craft.
- New game mode: Supply Drop – Join a fast-paced fight for supplies on the Eastern Front as planes airdrop everything needed to outgun and outscore your opponents.
- New Stationary Weapon: Defend your positions with a new stationary weapon: the powerful coastal gun batteries.
- New Operations: New epic Operations including Brusilov Offensive – one of the most lethal offensives of the war.
- Evolved Cavalry Gameplay: Ride with the legendary Hussars and charge into battle with new tactical possibilities. Master the all-new lance and evolved horse move set.
- Take On New Challenges: New Medals, Dog Tags, Service Stars, and more. Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar comes with many new goals and in-game giveaways.
- 6 New Maps, 4 at launch and 2 more at a later date.
- Lupkow Pass – Fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass. Against this dramatic backdrop, the vertical fights are as bitter as the cold.
- Albion – Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago. In this massive invasion of the Baltic peninsula, the German Empire attacks with infantry, dreadnoughts, and aircraft against the heavy coastal gun batteries of the Russian forces.
- Galicia – In the midst of the epic Brusilov Offensive, the Russian Empire is fighting to push back the Austro-Hungarian forces in the Russian countryside. Take on an open map focused on infantry, cavalry, and light vehicles.
- Brusilov Keep – The Russians have pushed their enemy into a small mountain town, but the Austro-Hungarians are making a strong stand. Experience close-quarter fights by the Carpathians on an infantry-focused map.”
Release date: TBD